The Centre For Future Studies - Sana’a
8 The Centre For Future Studies - Sana’a
Type of Organization :
: Human Rights Activities
Address: Algeria St., Sana a.
Tel. : 01 - 327 250 Fax : 01 - 207 150
Mobile : 73891130
P.O.Box : (11162).
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of Establishment: 1994.
Geographical Scope of Work and/ or Fields of Interest:
Republic of Yemen. Studies and researches.
Aims & Activities:
- To study the contemporary issues and problems and to present entrenching visions.
- The scientific research in the components for our civilizational progressive project and factors of the civilizational collapse.
- To analyse and criticize our diligent heritage and our intellectual knowledge.
- To recreate and renew sources and methods of thought.
- To pave environments for thoughts and visions to have a dialogue to reach joint conclusions.
- Preparation of researches and studies.
- Holding of seminars and conferences.
- Publishing the centre s periodical magazine.
- Printing and publishing books and thesis.
- Collaboration and coordination with similar centres and institutions inside and abroad.