|Aswan Centre For Studies & Legal and Social Researches - Sana’a|
16 Aswan Centre For Studies & Legal and Social Researches - Sana’a
Type of Organization :
Human Rights Activities
. Address: Tahreer st., behind Khozaima Graves, Sana a.
Tel./Fax : 01 - 242 257
Date of Establishment: 1997.
Geographical Scope of Work and/ or Fields of Interest:
Republic of Yemen. Development.
Aims & Activities:
- To study and examine evolution and transformations in the society life.
- To study and analyse the political, economical, social and cultural situations in the Republic of Yemen.
- To contribute in promoting the cultural relations with the various humanitarian cultures in a way consistent with the Islamic principles and values and the effective laws.
- To contribute in the human rights advocacy, promotion of legal trust and preparing programs that secure and safeguard the same.
- To study and analyse the legal legislations concerning woman and child.
- To strengthen the harmony between the national legislations and practices and the universal covenants and treaties on human rights.