- Training and Rehabilitation: A great program includes specialized training activities for the society active groups such as: The Police, Journalists, Judges, prison official and NGO s. The centre holds annual Arabic Workshop for the human rights activists since 2001, joined by activists from the various Arab states.
- Publishing of a periodical newsletter (Our Rights) in English and Arabic.
- The Book series (The centre publishes a series of a periodical book rating four issues a year (So for eleven various titles were issued).
- A program on the legal assistance and judiciary support for women in prisons, victims of violence and juveniles along with the legal guidance through support committees for all those needed such assistance.
- The social integration program aims to integrate the society marginalized groups through education, knowledge services and raise of awareness and abilities.
The Centre has a special building and school inside Taiz city (Al-Amal School).
- The program on raising women political participation where the centre presented many workshops, publications and seminars to raise the level of their participation.
- The specialized legal library: the 1st specialized library in Yemen, contains about three thousand titles on human rights, most of them are various Arabic books and periodicals.